Sunday 29 September 2013

Wake me up when it's all over...

This is it. 
The beginning of the end. 

I'm starting the third year of my university life. And it's going well already. 

No, seriously. That wasn't meant to be saracastic at all! I'm really having an amazing time. 

And we've only just finished Fresher's Week. 

I've decided that I'm going to aim for a first for my degree. I know it's a high target but, at the end of the day, you have to aim high to get anywhere in life. I won't be disapoointed if I only get a 2:1 or a 2:2 but I want to try for the highest possible. 

There are quite high possibilities of me being unemployed for a while after I graduate University. And that's not a very nice thought. So, the higher the grade, the more likely I am to get a highly paid job or getting onto an amazing MA course, which is also a possiblility apparently. 

This year is just going to be me grabbing the Bull by it's horns and facing life head on. I've already found closure on my summer and my youth and I think I'm ready to grow up and go out into the real world and live and function like a normal adult. Which is something I never thought I'd be able to say about myself. 

And I haven't even started third year properly yet. Bloomin' heck. 

So wish me luck as I dive into the unknown and start to grow up. 

Peace out. 



Wake Me Up - Avicii 

No comments:

Post a Comment