Friday 8 June 2012

Just keep swimming...

I have done nothing so far in past 2 weeks of being at home. 


For me, a good day out is a trip into Stratford, and that usually just means walking around the town a few times, then going home. 


There's nothing interesting for me to do. It's not the same as when I was 11 and I could just go to some random summer camp, I've got to actually get a job - Which, by the way, isn't going well. I applied for one, and they called me back. But I didn't answer the phone because I was in bed, thinking they'd call me back. They didn't. 


So, you know, that went well. 


So, now, I'm looking for a job literally anywhere. 


And I mean anywhere. 


As much as I love it, I can't just volunteer and busk all summer. As fun as it sounds. 


I need to get a solid income to take to Uni with me. Somehow, I don't think busking will bring in that much money. 


So far my best bet for a job is the new Aldi they're building in Stratford. It's better than nothing.


I also need to join a gym. It's just awkward for me. I hate when you walk into a gym and the person at reception has obviously loved sport since they were 7 and love keeping fit.. Then you walk up to their desk and they look at you like you called them fat. I get that every time. I have only ever used a Gym once, and it wasn't the best experience, but that's a completely different blog post entirely. But I'll tell you this: I used a running machine. It wasn't a fun time.  


You can tell I'm not the biggest fan of keeping fit. But I need to start. 


To finish of this rather short post, a beautiful song about being busy. 


Keep swimming. 


Olly Murs - Busy

No comments:

Post a Comment