Sunday 24 June 2012

With a little help from my friends...

Being away from Uni, and all of my Uni friends, has made me realise something. 


I MISS THEM ALL SO MUCH AND I AM NOTHING WITHOUT THEM. 


That's a slight exaggeration, but I do miss them all. 


The fact that they're all so far away, and we're too busy or poor to meet up makes me UBER sad. 


It's bad enough that I can't see my boyfriend all the time, but all of my Uni friends are so far away. And, after a year of being 5 minutes away from all of them, it's weird. I can't stand not seeing them all. 


I have friends at home, and don't get me wrong I love them, but most of the friends that I had at home before I went to Uni aren't really speaking to me any more. (Apparently, that's what happens when people go to Uni, but it's just sad.) And the few that are all have jobs or are still at college... So I'm spending most of my time sitting on my computer eating junk food and getting fatter, which is the exact opposite of what I wanted to do with my summer. 


Having no money, no job and no way of getting around, I'm pretty much stranded here. 


I NEED TO GET OUT AND GET MONEY BUT NO-ONE WANTS TO HIRE ME AND THIS MAKES ME SAD. 


Any way, I'm one of those people who sits around and waits for things to come to them, rather than being pro-active and doing things for themselves. It's always been a bad feature about me, among other things. 


To conclude this rather sad post, I'm going to put a lovely song about my friends and how much I love them. 


Just keep swimming. 


You've got a friend in me - Toy Story

1 comment:

  1. Awww Georgie I miiiiiiiiiiss you to thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss much! (A LOT!) wont be long til your birthday!!!!
    can't wait!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete