Tuesday 5 June 2012

London Calling....


I haven't been on a proper holiday since year 10 when I went on a Netball tour to Spain with my school.


BUT THAT'S ABOUT TO CHANGE... kinda.


BECAUSE I'm going to London for three days. (It's as close to a holiday as I'm going to get, so I'm getting very excited about it.)


We have an agenda and everything, even though we're not actually going until July. We're very organised.


Friday 6th of July:
Train to London Marylebone
Tube from Marylebone to Euston Square
Go to Speedy's cafe (The place where they film 'Sherlock')
Tube to Baker Street.
Look around the Sherlock Holmes Museum
Check into Hotel.


Saturday 7th of July: TOURISM DAY.
Go to places in London.
See Detroit at the National Theatre


Sunday 8th July: COMIC CON.
Yes. You read that right, we're going to the Comic Con in London. Booyah.
Get Anthony Stewart Head's autograph.
Get train home.


Can you see why I'm so excited. It's the ultimate Nerd Weekend.


So, there is only one real song that can sum up this Holiday post.


Stay classy, San Diego.


Cliff Richard and the Shadows - Summer Holiday

No comments:

Post a Comment